8–9 February 2016 Tel Aviv University
Current Trends and Future Directions for English in Higher Education Widening Horizons for Teachers, Students, and Graduates
Call for papers: We invite proposals from teachers and researchers in the field of ELP/EAP in higher education.
- Innovations in technology for language learning and teaching
- EMI (English as a Medium of Instruction)
- Promoting communication skills in EAP
- Issues/innovations in assessment
- Issues/innovations in language classroom pedagogy
Please submit the title of the paper and an abstract of maximum 300 words in one file, without the author(s) name(s). In a second file, please submit the main author’s name, affiliation, e-mail address, and the title of the paper.
Presentations will be limited to 20 minutes, including questions and discussion. The official language of the conference is English.