Paving Students’ Way:
Harnessing Plurilingualism, Technology and Internationalization to Develop Linguistic and Intercultural Competence
27 February 2018, Tel Aviv University
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Cristina Maria Moreira Flores,
University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
Call for papers: We invite proposals for presentations from teachers and researchers in the field. (No commercial presentations, please.)
Presentations will be limited to 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for questions.
The title of your presentation can be up to 10 words; the abstract is limited to 250 words.
The submission deadline is 31 December 2017.
- Educating for the 21st century
- Insights and experiences aligning with the CEFR
- Internationalization and English as a medium of instruction
- Telecollaborative Initiatives in higher education
- Practical experiences using technology for language learning
- Language policy
- Testing, evaluation and assessment
- Teacher development
- Inclusive classrooms
- The creative force of linguistic diversity
- Promoting cooperation among communities, peoples and nations
- The right to plurilingual and intercultural education
- Approaches and implications of teaching heritage language learners
Please upload both the anonymous and named versions HERE. A neutral party will download and separate your submission into the correct folders.